Canstaff is a recruitment agency that specialises in the construction, engineering, logistics, and manufacturing sectors. Whether you’re looking for a role in Auckland for yourself or you’re planning to set up a business and need skilled local staff, Canstaff can help.
Canstaff provide expats with up-to-date information and trends in the Auckland job market. They’ll walk you through all you need to know about the employment process in Auckland.
Recruitment for Expats in Auckland
An exciting city with a thriving economy, great job opportunities and beautiful surroundings, Auckland is a popular destination for expats.
Key recruitment tips you should know as an expat in Auckland
- Most professional roles are paid a salary, while non-professional roles are paid wages based on the number of hours worked.
- The job market in Auckland is competitive. However, there are skills shortages in the construction and engineering industries, which will make getting a work and a resident visa in those sectors much easier.
- For expats moving to Auckland who do not have a job, a recruitment agency can assist in placing you into a position.
- New Zealand has a minimum wage and standard employment conditions applicable to all employees regardless of the industry they are in.
Recruitment for expats establishing a business in Auckland
If you are looking to employ staff in Auckland, it is best to hire the services of a recruitment agency. Recruitment agencies can help you through all stages of the recruitment process, including:
- sourcing and screening applications to find suitable candidates,
- helping to arranging interviews, and
- most importantly, advising you on all the New Zealand staff employment procedures that you legally need to follow.
Download the Recruitment Auckland Chapter
The Recruitment Auckland Chapter written by Matt Jones, Canstaff, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to Recruitment in Auckland.DOWNLOAD NOW