There are many things you need to consider when doing business in the UK, may it be starting a new company or expanding your current business.
Some of the things you have to consider include:
- Visa & Immigration – options available to you in obtaining a visa for yourself and any employees you may want to relocate to the UK
- Relocations – what you need to consider when relocating yourself and/or your employees
- Tax Planning – to understand the UK tax system and what you need to do before and after you commence doing business in the UK.
Join industry experts from our London E-team in this webinar where they explain the important points you must consider when doing business in the UK.
The Chancellor of the Exchequer will unveil the new Government’s first budget on 11th March 2020.
Our London E-Team Co-Group Leader, James Cowper Kreston, are hosting 2 seminars and a webinar at which they will cover the main changes that have been announced and how these will impact you and your business.
During the events particular attention will be given to any changes in:
- Tax efficient profit extraction
- R&D tax relief
- Capital allowances
- Tax planning opportunities
- VAT & Customs Duty
- Tax allowances
- Inheritance tax
- Capital gains tax
Date: Thursday 12 March 2020
Locations and time:
Newbury Racecourse, Newbury, 8.00am -10.30am (local time)
Solent Conference Centre, Southampton, 12.15pm -2.30pm (local time)
Webinar, your desk, 1.00pm -1.45pm (local time)
Please email Lizzie Uzzell stating which event you would like to attend.
Please click here to register for the webinar.