For two decades, Canstaff has been providing specialised end-to-end recruitment solutions in the construction, logistics and manufacturing sectors to clients and candidates across New Zealand and abroad.
Whether you’re looking for a role in Auckland for yourself or you’re planning to set up a business and need skilled local staff, Canstaff has got your back.
Canstaff helps expats in:
- Recruitment services
- Job search
- Employment management
Recruitment for Expats in Auckland
As New Zealand’s biggest and metropolitan city, job opportunities are abundant in Auckland, as well as the competition. Securing your desired job in Auckland may take some time. Seeking services of a recruitment agency will not only help you to find promising employment opportunities but also get some insider tips on the work environment in Auckland.
Key recruitment tips you should know as an expat in Auckland
- Most professional roles are paid a salary, while non-professional roles are paid wages based on the number of hours worked.
- The job market in Auckland is competitive. However, there are skills shortages in the construction and engineering industries, which will make getting a work and a resident visa in those sectors much easier.
- For expats moving to Auckland who do not have a job, a recruitment agency can assist in placing you into a position.
- New Zealand has a minimum wage and standard employment conditions applicable to all employees regardless of the industry they are in.
Recruitment for expats establishing a business in Auckland
If you are looking to employ staff in Auckland, it is best to hire the services of a recruitment agency. Recruitment agencies can help you through all stages of the recruitment process, including:
- sourcing and screening applications to find suitable candidates,
- helping to arranging interviews, and
- most importantly, advising you on all the New Zealand staff employment procedures that you legally need to follow.
Download the Recruitment Auckland Chapter
The Recruitment Auckland Chapter written by Matt Jones, Canstaff, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to Recruitment in Auckland.DOWNLOAD NOW
Recruitment Services News
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.