Loans & Mortgages
AUS Finance Group
AUS Finance Group is committed to developing financial solutions specifically tailored to your specific financial situations.
With two highly experienced teams to cater to your specific needs (i.e. Mortgage Finance Team and Property & Investment Team), they make sure your needs are prioritised.
AUS Finance Groups assist expats in:
- Loan and investment
- Property development funding
- Residential lending
Loans & Mortgages for Expats in Melbourne
While the property market in Melbourne offers a diverse range of property options, there is strict regulation for expats purchasing a property in Australia. A wide variety of lenders offer loans for expats, however, there are certain terms and conditions that you should be aware of before you apply for a mortgage. It’s best to compare various options before purchasing a property.
Key mortgage tips you should know as an expat in Melbourne
- If you are not a resident of Australia and you buy Australian property, you are likely to pay a higher rate of capital gains tax when you sell the property.
- Loan terms for property are up to 30 years in duration for residential property & 15 years for commercial property. Interest only terms may be available for periods up to 5 years.
- The structure of typical loan repayments in Australia can range from variable rate, fixed rate and hybrid.
- Financial and legal advice is recommended in order to carefully examine the risks before borrowing funds.
- Mortgage Insurance may be required for certain loans to insure against potential loss on a residential loan by the lender.
Download the Loans & Mortgages Melbourne Chapter
The Loans & Mortgages Melbourne Chapter written by Matthew Ciavarella, AUS Finance Group, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to Mortgages in Melbourne.DOWNLOAD NOW
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.