McRae Property Melbourne
With two excellent property evaluation and real estate agents that have a combined 60 years of experience under their belts at its head, McRae Property Melbourne is an excellent choice for any expat looking at property in Melbourne.
They are committed to first-rate property valuation advice that is based on a current fair market share. With a systematic approach, they have maintained a high-quality valuation service standard, which when combined with their professionalism and friendly manner, make them a great choice for you.
McRae Property Melbourne assists expats in:
- Searching for a property
- Property investment
- Overseas property purchase
Property for Expats in Melbourne
Any expat moving to Melbourne may consider buying property, either as a place to live or as an investment. As many properties in Melbourne are “off-market”, a real estate agent will offer you a big selection of properties to choose from that are not publicly available. Without local knowledge choosing the ideal area to purchase in may be a challenge.
Key property tips you should know as an expat in Melbourne
- The Melbourne property market is highly competitive. When looking to purchase a property, expats generally have two options – a real estate agent or a property buyer.
- Where real estate agents provide assistance in inspecting and negotiating a purchase of a property, they generally represent the seller’s interests.
- A buyer’s agent is an experienced professional in the property field. They will find, vet, and purchase property on your behalf.
- Unlike real estate agents, buyer’s agents will take the time to understand your priorities and search for appropriate housing to match your lifestyle expectations.
- Buyer’s agents can also take care of the tedious tasks for you, including the inspections and meetings, emails to be read and sent and the finer details to attend to, allowing you to make the best use of your time
- Expats buying property in Melbourne need to keep in mind that they will have to have to pay stamp duty on top of the price of the property. Stamp duty is a percentage of the property purchase price.
- The Melbourne rental market is also incredibly competitive, considering the growing demand for housing in the region.
Download the Property Melbourne Chapter
The Property Melbourne Chapter written by John Sommers, McRae Property Melbourne, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to Property Services in Melbourne.DOWNLOAD NOW
Property Services News
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.