Leyland Private Asset Management
Leyland Private Asset Management is one of the most trusted and confidential advisors in Melbourne. They help expats manage investment portfolios on behalf of family offices, high net worth individuals, professionals, business owners and self-managed super funds.
As a privately-owned boutique firm, they can provide you with a premium service tailored to your specific needs.
Leyland Private Asset Management supports clients in:
- Individually Managed Accounts
- Professional Advice
- Ancillary Services
Financial Planning for Expats in Melbourne
If you live in Melbourne as an expat, at some point you will need financial planning advice as you build your investment portfolio.
A reputable financial planning expert will not only advise you on tax-effective strategies for your investments but also guide you to make smart and informed decisions helping you make the most of your assets.
Key financial planning tips you should know as an expat in Melbourne
- It should be noted that superannuation is compulsory in Australia, meaning that if you work there, you will receive it. You can also choose to have those contributions made in the currency of your choice. Financial planners can assist with advising on the best options for superannuation investment.
- Should you choose to leave Australia, you are entitled to draw out the money that is in your superannuation fund, providing that you don’t intend to return to the country.
- When choosing a financial advisor, you will need one that can help you set your financial goals and help you come up with a plan to achieve them.
- As an expat, selecting a financial planner with international experience will ensure your wealth is managed as you move around the globe.
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.