Relocation & Shipping
With a regal name and an excellent reputation, home-grown international moving company Sir Move has numerous awards to its name.
They are experts at providing expert relocation services to expats moving to Singapore and are proud of their professionalism and integrity. Their emphasis on quality and great service make them a stand out relocation experts for any expat looking to move to Singapore.
Relocation & Shipping for Expats in Singapore
Relocation services are very important for any expat moving to a new country, as moving your possessions overseas can be a stressful endeavour.
Key relocation & shipping tips you should know as an expat in Singapore
- When choosing a relocation service, you need to keep in mind a few factors, including their reputability and how well they will handle your possessions.
- You will allow these people into your home, so you will want to be able to trust them.
- As such, you should employ a trustworthy firm that is a member of reputable relocations networks to ensure a high standard of service.
- An expert will be able to give you a clearer idea of the size and scale of the move, although you may need to ship to Singapore within 6 months of moving, so it is advisable to plan ahead.
- There aren’t many restrictions for moving possessions to Singapore, but if you plan to bring your pet, you need to apply for an import license at least 30 days before, since the quarantine times will depend on which country you’re coming from.
- Some service providers will be able to help you with property and school selection in addition to shipping your belongings to Singapore, making the process that much easier for you.
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.