XE has been providing foreign exchange services to expats since 1993 and continues be one of the world’s most popular and trusted currency sites.
They have recently created mobile solutions to ensure their customers can excellent exchange services anywhere and at any time.
Add to that their modernised, expanded services that provide reliable and accurate currency and foreign exchange services, and you have one of the best in XE.
Foreign Exchange for Expats in Sydney
Every expat, including yourself, will need to engage in a foreign currency transaction at some point in their expat journey, such as transferring funds from their home country to pay an expense or purchase an asset.
Key foreign exchange tips you should know as an expat in Sydney
- Expats making foreign currency exchanges will need to use either a bank or a foreign currency exchange (FX) firm.
- FX firms are known to provide more competitive exchange rates, with differences going as high as 3-5% compared to banks.
- Another benefit they offer is the ability to tailor the currency solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Expats will need to plan ahead to complete transactions when they are their most profitable, which is where signing up to an FX firm comes in handy, as they will send you daily updates.
- Business owners can enter into a contract that will allow them to use an FX firm’s services at a fixed exchange rate for a period of time
Download the Foreign Exchange Sydney Chapter
The Foreign Exchange Sydney Chapter written by Vanna Kadir, XE, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to Foreign Exchange in Sydney.DOWNLOAD NOW
Foreign Exchange News
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.