Gibson Insurance Brokers
With all-inclusive advice that they deliver with a personalised, hands-on approach Gibson Insurance Brokers is a great choice for any expat in Sydney looking for someone to help them achieve financial stability and security.
Their 40 years of experience in general insurance means they have a wealth of experience and their reputation is proof of that.
General Insurance for Expats in Sydney
Getting the right insurance when moving is an important step for many expats. General insurance covers travel insurance, car and auto insurance, household and home and contents insurance, which are all the essentials.
Key general insurance tips you should know as an expat in Sydney
- Travel insurance will cover anything that might happen during the move, including property loss and damage, while also adding any medical expenses that you may incur.
- Once you’ve moved and settled in, you are going to need adequate home insurance. Home insurance will cover the contents in your Australian residence to protect them from fire, storm, rainwater, theft, as well as any injury to third parties caused by yourself or your family members.
- Most Sydney insurance companies offer a wide range of services for you to choose from that will allow you to cover yourself and your belongings from the risks of everyday life.
- Some insurance policies will impose a 12-month waiting period for any pre-existing conditions, so you’ll need to keep that in mind before moving.
- You may also want to check what pharmacy coverage your policy has, to make sure you know how much you will be paying for medication.
- A qualified insurance broker will be able to guide you through the process and help you get the best insurance coverage necessary for your needs.
Download the General Insurance Sydney Chapter
The General Insurance Sydney Chapter written by Michael McMahon, Gibson Insurance Brokers, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to General Insurance in Sydney.DOWNLOAD NOW
General Insurance News
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.