With years of experience and numerous prestigious awards under his belt, Tom Gilbert, the managing director of Pension transfers, will ensure that you are prepared for your future in the best way possible.
Pension Transfers offers specialised transfer services between countries and will provide you with the right advice to ensure that you can look forward to retirement with confidence.
Pension Transfers assists clients in:
- Pension transfer to NZ
- Advice on most recent pension regulations
- Personalised consultation
Pensions for Expats in Wellington
Everybody needs a pension in order to ensure that they can live out their golden years in comfort, but expats moving to Wellington may find transferring their pension a complicated process. A reputable pension transfer specialist will assist you with navigating the rules to ensure that your transfer is properly executed.
Key pension tips you should know as an expat in Wellington
- Pensions from some countries, including the UK, Australia and South Africa, are transferable to New Zealand, although it must be noted that income tax will apply.
- Pensions from overseas will also affect the amount of New Zealand Super that you receive if you have accrued super while in Wellington.
- If you leave Wellington, you may be able to get part or all of your New Zealand Super, depending on the country you move to. This is complex process and it is advisable you seek the advice of a specialist pensions provider.
Download the Pensions Wellington Chapter
The Pensions Wellington Chapter written by Tom Gilbert, Pension Transfers, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to Pensions in Wellington.DOWNLOAD NOW
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.