Loans & Mortgages
AUS Finance Group
Offering tailored solutions to your individual financial situation, AUS Finance Group covers your investment and property development funding to commercial and residential lending.
They’ve got two teams to cater to your specific needs (i.e. Mortgage Finance Team and Property & Investment Team) making sure your needs are prioritised.
Loans & Mortgages for Expats in Melbourne
Australia has strict regulation for foreigners purchasing property and obtaining a mortgage while in Australia.
Key mortgage tips you should know as an expat in Melbourne
- If you are not a resident of Australia and you buy Australian property, you are likely to pay a higher rate of capital gains tax when you sell the property.
- Loan terms for property are up to 30 years in duration for residential property & 15 years for commercial property. Interest only terms may be available for periods up to 5 years.
- The structure of typical loan repayments in Australia can range from variable rate, fixed rate and hybrid.
- Financial and legal advice is recommended in order to carefully examine the risks before borrowing funds.
- Mortgage Insurance may be required for certain loans to insure against potential loss on a residential loan by the lender.
Download the Loans & Mortgages Melbourne Chapter
The Loans & Mortgages Melbourne Chapter written by Matthew Ciavarella, AUS Finance Group, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to Mortgages in Melbourne.DOWNLOAD NOW