Visa & Immigration
Australia Migration Services
Anyone who wants to move to Melbourne is in good hands with Australia Migration Services.
Their incredibly experienced education counsellors, registered migration agents, and recruitment specialists are standing by to help you through the complex migration process.
Their expertise in International recruitment and Australian migration will prove invaluable to you, whether you’re a business or an international client.
Visa & Immigration for Expats in Melbourne
With thousands of visa applications flooding the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection each year, there are many that will be unsuccessful. And while this can happen due to false information or ineligibility, the most likely reasons are mistake and inconsistencies with the applications themselves.
Key visa & immigration tips you should know as an expat in Melbourne
- One of the first things to keep in mind if you want to move to Melbourne is that you are going to need substantiation evidence when you apply for your visa. This includes marriage certificates, copies of bank statements, documents proving ownership of assets, just to name a few.
- The criteria for choosing the right visa includes your nationality, the country you live in and where you apply from, the duration of your stay, and your reasons for going to Melbourne.
- There are two categories, namely Temporary Work Skilled (457) and Skilled Migration, and your eligibility depends on a number of factors which is updated on a regular basis.
- Applicants need to be frank, honest, and consistent throughout the application, as the Department may search public record to verify all the information that you provide.
- Applying for a visa can be an incredibly complex and tedious process, which is where a registered migration agent comes in.
- They can help you navigate the entire visa process from start to finish, ensuring that you get the best chance of success.