Relocation & Shipping
Nellions Moving & Relocations
Established to provide a higher standard of relocation service in Nairobi and named after one of Mount Kenya’s peaks, the firm strives to provide the best for their customers, handling goods with the utmost care.
Nellions place a high priority on the quality of service that they provide and are always making use of the latest technology, products, and services to provide you with a cutting-edge service every single time.
Relocation & Shipping for Expats in Nairobi
While a move to Nairobi will be an incredible adventure, the actual moving of your possessions overseas can be a daunting and stressful process.
Key relocation & shipping tips you should know as an expat in Nairobi
- Choose a firm that belong to professional moving associations to ensure that guidelines and quality standards are met with every relocation.
- Keep in mind that the relocations firm will be allowed into your home to pack and transport all your belongings, so it is important to engage an established and respected firm to ensure that your possessions are well looked after.
- A firm that keeps up with the times, making use of the latest technology, products, and services is sure to provide you with the best service.
- There are no weight restrictions on things being shipped to Nairobi, but all items must be cleared with customs upon arrival.
- Possessions are considered duty free for new expats if they’ve been owned for at least a year before being imported. New items may incur a duty fee.
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.