Founded in 1840, Grospiron International is a pioneer relocation firm in France and a company of the FG Mobility Group, a European leader in relocation services.
Grospiron International offers expert international mobility and employee relocation services with unprecedented management and compliance practices best tailored to the needs of expats moving to and from Paris.
Grospiron International assists expats in:
- International relocation
- Storage services
- Company transfer
- Pet transfer
- Vehicle transfer
Relocation & Shipping for Expats in Paris
With good commercial ports, road and air links in Paris, getting your belongings to your new home doesn’t have to be a daunting process, particularly if you consider using the services of a reputable relocation company.
Key relocation & shipping tips you should know as an expat in Paris
- When moving household items and belongings to Paris keep in mind that French customs imposes restrictions on certain items such as alcohol, tobacco, and animal products depending on where you come from. It’s best to consult with a professional relocation advisor on these restrictions.
- You may have a number of shipping options available such as air, sea, or land.
- Insurance for the transportation of your household goods is important to consider in the event of any damage to your belongings during the shipping process.
- If your items are arriving in Paris before you, you can arrange for them to either be delivered and set-up for you in your new home or be dropped off at a storage warehouse for you to pick up later on arrival.
- You are required to make an inventory list detailing the value of your goods, translated into French with the values stated in Euros.
- A reputable removal agency will seamlessly handle your removals process, help you determine the most feasible moving option, provide insurance, and further advise you on key matters.
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.