Sydney is considered globally as one of the most prime locations to buy property. It very much is about three key factors – location, location, location.
Which is to say Sydney has;
- a globally stable and transparent political system
- the centre of Australia’s commerce (the employment capital of Australia), and
- the highest population of any Australian city with approx. 6 million people and has constrained geographical supply.
Sydney has been under the spotlight from overseas buyers in recent years for these three factors and spearheaded by key social fundamentals:
- Strong education facilities
- Safe place for children to grow up, and
- A stunningly beautiful lifestyle.
Michael Radovnikovic from Radley Property’s guide to Sydney Property Services will equip you with the right information to ensure your next purchase in Sydney is a successful one. Michael believes that, on a global scale, Sydney remains undervalued and with strong population growth forecast between 2018 and 2036, a strategy for securing property has never been more important.
This guide is essential help for anyone who wants to secure the right property for the right price.
Download the publication here.