Located at the tip of the Malay Peninsula, Singapore has a population of 5.7M and is recognised as one of the best places in the world for expatriate life. So, what are the important things you need to know about your personal taxes when making the move to Singapore? Common questions include:
- What type of tax system does Singapore have?
- How does the residency system work?
- What is the tax rate in Singapore?
- What are the ways for me to save tax?
- If I were to leave Singapore, what are the exit tax implications?
Salvi Yamin, Tax Manager from CST Tax Advisors have written a guide which will take you through the Singapore tax systems to provide you with an understanding on how Singapore tax systems work and enable you to plan for your tax whilst living in Singapore.
This is essential reading for any expat wanting to work in Singapore.
Download the publication here.