Expat Dental Initiative
With Expat Dental, the perfect smile is within reach.
Aiming to cut out the stress of going to the dentist, they offer dental services in a clinic that is as comfortable as your own home. By using the latest and most advanced technology on offer, they provide excellent dental service for any expat in Singapore.
Jena Caruso Muñoz
Dental for Expats in Singapore
Expat health plans will cover dental – but the question for you becomes, which dentist?
Key dental tips you should know as an expat in Singapore
- Dental care in Singapore is generally very good, with systems in place to ensure that each practicing dentist is licensed, so you’re sure to find a friendly, professional dentist to care for your teeth.
- Finding the right dentist is not only about how good they are, but also how comfortable they make you feel, since it is highly likely you’ll get to know them over multiple visits.
- In order to find a dentist, you can seek the advice of fellow expats or get a list from health insurance providers.
- It is best to go for an initial consult before making your choice, as talking to someone face to face is always the best way to get to know them.
- A good dentist will ensure that the first consult is as thorough as possible, allowing you to ask about treatment options and costs.
Download the Dental Singapore Chapter
The Dental Singapore Chapter written by Jena Caruso Muñoz, Expat Dental Initiative, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to Dental Services in Singapore.DOWNLOAD NOW