St. James’s Place
With over 18 years of experience and a well-established presence in Asia, St. James Place is committed to providing expert professional financial planning advice to any expats living in Singapore.
They provide personalised advice and top-notch service to their clients across Asia, and are determined to meet the needs of their large client base. As one of the largest wealth management companies serving the international community in the region, you can’t go wrong with St. James Place.
Financial Planning for Expats in Singapore
Singapore is widely regarded as one of the most respected wealth management centres in the world, coming a very close second to Switzerland in recent years, making it an excellent place for expats.
Key financial planning tips you should know as an expat in Singapore
- Singapore has one of the most prudent regulatory regimes in the world, and when you combine this with the low tax rates (22% for those who earn $320,000 and above per year) and the ease of doing business, you have a recipe for an excellent wealth management sector.
- When choosing your financial planner, you need to look for an established, reputable, and professional firm that you can trust, and that can provide you with short- or long-term financial goals.
- They need to be able to tailor their advice to each your specific needs and adapt to inevitable changes over time.
- They will provide services that range from traditional lending or investment management to inheritance tax planning and asset protection.
- As an expat, cross-border financial issues may crop up, including the availability of liquid assets, social security arrangements, asset protection, inheritance law considerations, and inheritance tax planning, to name a few the right financial planner will help you navigate these with ease.