Loans & Mortgages
With over a decade of paving the way for things to happen, Stoneturn doesn’t stop when it happens. It’s an ongoing relationship with them, to help you reach your financial goals.
With expertise in many areas including property finance, credit advice and asset selection and protection, Stoneturn works regularly with a pool of both local and international experts to ensure that you get the best deal when it comes to mortgages.
Loans & Mortgages for Expats in Sydney
Borrowing in Sydney can be challenging to navigate. There are many restrictions and criteria that needs to be met in order to qualify for a loan.
Key loans & mortgages tips you should know as an expat in Sydney
- When looking to obtain a mortgage it is best to aquire a pre-approval so you know what your borrowing capacity is.
- Choosing the right lender and loan type for your situation is crucial to ensure the loan is flexible as your needs change.
- Finance applications go through a credit assessment and credit scoring process by the lender, so it is best to understand what your credit rating is. This can be particularly difficult for those newly arrived to Sydney as they would not have accumulated a credit history.
- Given the complexity of obtaining a mortgage, it is advisable you seek the services of a mortgage broker to assist in identifying and selecting a loan.
- Mortgage brokers will negotiate a better deal for you with the lender because, having negotiated with a range of lenders, they will know where the best deal is for your specific needs.
Download the Loans & Mortgages Sydney Chapter
The Loans & Mortgages Sydney Chapter written by Alycia Inglis, Stoneturn, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to Mortgages in Sydney.DOWNLOAD NOW