“The Expat Life” Photo Competition - Terms And Conditions
- Entries are open to expats from around the world. An expat is a person that has been born in one country but lives or works in another country.
- Employees of Expatland Pte Ltd are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Images must have been taken by the person entering the competition.
- The images must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Expatland Pte Ltd, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Images deemed inappropriate will be disqualified.
- Images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format.
- Individual images must be no larger than 5MB.
- Each entrant retains copyright of his or her images. The entrant provides Expatland Pte Ltd a limited-use authorisation to display, print, and distribute their photographs for the sole purpose of promoting the competition. Images will be credited with the name of the entrants if used by Expatland Pte Ltd.
- The entrant authorises Expatland Pte Ltd to publish the image on social media including Facebook and Instagram and the Expatland Global network website (www.expatland.com).
- The entrant must be the creator of any images he/she enters into the competition.
- The entrant must be the copyright owner of any images he/she enters into the competition.
- Closing date for each monthly entry is 11.59pm (AEDT) on the last day of that month.
- Competition will run for a 6 month period from 1st September 2020 to 28th February 2021.
- Entries will be shortlisted by staff of Expatland Pte Ltd – 80 Robinson Road, #14-02, 068898, Singapore.
- A panel of expats, selected by the staff of Expatland Pte Ltd, will judge the shortlisted entries and vote on a winner each month.
- Judges’ decisions are final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram.
- The winner will be notified by email the first Friday of every month.
- The winner of each month will be provided an electronic Amazon voucher to the value of $100 (USD).
- The entrant indemnifies Expatland Pte Ltd against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of publication of images.
- Expatland Pte Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entry deemed to be in breach of the above Terms and Conditions.
- By entering images into this competition the entrant guarantees to Expatland Pte Ltd that all of the above Terms and Conditions have been met. Any entry found to breach the above Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and all prizes must be returned to Expatland Pte Ltd.