XE is the world’s most popular currency site. It has been operating since 1993, providing the best and most accurate currency and foreign exchange (FX) service. You can use XE’s services to transfer money to over 170 countries around the world, in up to 60 currencies (including the New Zealand dollar).
They use all the latest technology, including mobile applications to ensure that their customers get top-notch foreign exchange service anywhere, anytime.
Whether you need to transfer individual or business funds, XE can arrange for it to happen quickly and efficiently. Their electronic transactions are secure and risk-free.
Foreign Exchange for Expats in Auckland
Most expats and businesses will require currency conversion and exchange services at some stage due to their connection with their home country.
Key foreign exchange tips you should know as an expat in Auckland
Foreign currency exchange firms provide a number of benefits for expats, including:
- generally offering better foreign currency rates than banks.
- charging no (or reduced) fees for forwarding and receiving foreign currency. Depending on how often you want to convert currency and the amounts, this can lead to huge savings.
- providing you with a more personalised service. They can do this because they are specialists in foreign currency transfers, unlike banks who offer a wide range of other financial services.
Foreign exchange for expats establishing a business in Auckland
FX firms have the expertise to provide you with advice on any currency or market movement queries that you may have. They use the latest mobile technologies (such as SMS messaging and a range of apps) and they can provide you with:
- market news,
- alerts on major currency movement information, and
- other relevant economic data that can influence currency prices.
Download the Foreign Exchange Auckland Chapter
The Foreign Exchange Auckland Chapter written by Marcus Phillips, XE, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to Foreign Exchange in Auckland.DOWNLOAD NOW
Foreign Exchange News
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.