XE has been providing accurate currency and foreign exchange services to expats since 1993, and continues be one of the world’s most popular and trusted currency sites.
They have recently created mobile solutions to ensure that their customers can access their excellent exchange services anywhere and at any time. Add to that their modernised, expanded services that provide reliable and accurate currency and foreign exchange services, and you have one of the best in XE.
Foreign Exchange for Expats in Melbourne
It is a universal truth that every expat will need to engage in a foreign currency transaction at some point in their expat journey, such as transferring funds from their home country to pay an expense or purchase an asset.
Key foreign exchange tips you should know as an expat in Melbourne
- An expat that is making a foreign currency exchange can either use a bank or a foreign currency exchange (FX) firm.
- FX firms have been growing in popularity recently and when you look at the advantages they provide, it is easy to see why. They provide competitive exchange rates with a difference as high as 3-5%, especially when compared to banks.
- With an FX firm, you also get more personalised service, allowing you to tailor the currency solutions to meet your needs.
Foreign Exchange for expats establishing a business in Melbourne
- For their corporate customers, FX firms provider extras, like timely market news information that will give you up-to-date currency movement, news, and economic data.
- Chose a FX provider that has staff in several different time zones, allowing you to call and discuss transactions at any time, meaning that you will always know the right answers when it comes to currency exchange.
Download the Foreign Exchange Melbourne Chapter
The Foreign Exchange Melbourne Chapter written by Ben Pirrie, XE, provides further detailed information about issues you need to be aware of in regards to Foreign Exchange in Melbourne.DOWNLOAD NOW
Foreign Exchange News
Expatland Global Network Pte Ltd is a separate entity to service providers mentioned on this website. Please read our full disclaimer here.